A crosslinking agent for urea-formaldehyde resin with an additional function of a formaldehyde binder (acceptor), improving the physical and mechanical properties of board materials and reducing their toxicity.
- Reduces the gelation time by 20-30%, which contributes to an increase in the productivity of wooden boards up to 9% due to an increase in the press factor;
- Reduces resin consumption while maintaining the required level of physical and mechanical parameters;
- Reduces swelling of the boards;
- Improves the productivity of the wood-based panel production plant during seasonal temperature changes;
- Suitable for use in internal and external layers of woodchip boards;
- Has the properties of a formaldehyde acceptor, which helps ensure stability in terms of the content of free formaldehyde at levels E-1 and E-05, in accordance with the international standard requirements and European regulations.