A pore-forming agent for spongy lead with a highly developed surface during the formation of a negative electrode.
- Increases plates’ capacity in lead -acid cells;
- Improves cold start ability;
- Does not negatively affect the reception of battery power;
- Prevents passivation of the electrode surface during discharge;
- Increases battery service life;
- Provides uniform performance during the entire life cycle of the battery;
- Improves battery performance at low temperatures;
- Is chemically and thermally stable.